Download the MediBuddy Mobile App to access health benefits on-the-go. Give a missed to 1800 3010 1696 to get your app.
Hospitalization can be of two types:
- Planned Hospitalization: This happens when you have ample time to plan your admission to the hospital. For example, if your doctor advises a surgery for hernia anytime in the next few weeks, you have time to plan your hospitalization
- Emergency Hospitalization: This happens typically in case of emergencies, such as a road traffic accident. One cannot plan for such hospitalization.
MediBuddy empowers you to manage you hospitalization with great ease. With MediBuddy, you can:
- Choose your preferred network hospital with full visibility into specialties, room types, rates, packages and discounted tariffs, etc.
Watch this video to learn more about the powerful network hospital search capability on MediBuddy.
- Opt for cashless hospitalization and thus minimize out of pocket spend
- Avail the benefit of repriced tariffs and discounted packages contracted by Medi Assist with network hospitals and thus reduce your overall cost of care.
- Plan a hassle-free eCashless hospitalization from the comfort of your home without having to visit the hospital.
Watch this video to learn more about eCashless or submit your first eCashless here.
Depending on the situation and your policy coverage, you can make two types of health insurance claims:
- Cashless: The essence of cashless hospitalization is that the insured need not make an upfront payment to the hospital at the time of admission.
- Reimbursement: A reimbursement claim is one where you pay all the expenses related to the hospitalization of the insured and claim a reimbursement of your expenses after discharge.
Cashless hospitalization can be availed only at a Medi Assist network hospital and upon approval of your pre-authorization application. Click here, for details of availing cashless hospitalization.
Watch this video to learn more about the powerful network hospital search capability on MediBuddy to avail a cashless hospitalization.
eCashless from Medi Assist is a whole new way of experiencing cashless hospitalization. eCashless gives you the power to get a provisional preauthorization even before you walk into the hospital.
- Book your cashless admission on your mobile phone.
- Get a provisional approval before date of admission.
- Walk in with a secure passcode and claim your preauthorization.
- Enjoy a truly green channel experience at your hospital.
Watch this video to know how eCashless works and read these FAQs to learn more.
Reimbursement claims may be filed in the case of hospitalization at a non-network hospital or for post-hospitalization and pre-hospitalization expenses. Click here for details of submitting a reimbursement claim.
MediBuddy allows you to submit your reimbursement claim online. Watch this video to learn more about online claim submission.
Track Claims in real-time
MediBuddy allows you to track your claim in real-time, anytime and from anywhere – just click the Claims tile to check your claim status. Additionally, Medi Assist sends SMS notifications throughout the lifecycle of your claim that keeps you updated on your claim status. Want your claim status right now? Click here to get started.
MediBuddy is a great place to make healthy living a habit.
- Get your daily health tip on to start your day with a healthy dose of health. Click the Health Tips menu on your MediBuddy.
- Learn something new on a range of health and wellness topics.
- Begin your tryst with fitness with mFitness apps from Mobiefit. Walking, running or body building – take your pick.
- Choose your preferred outpatient service on MediBuddy, India’s first curated network for cashless outpatient services.
MediBuddy is India’s first curated network for cashless outpatient services. Featuring top hospitals and diagnostic centres, on Infiniti you will be able to compare and choose from health screening packages, lab tests, consultation with doctors, prescription medicines and so much more. We leverage our strong partnership with leading hospitals and diagnostic centres to get deep discounts on the MRP of the packages and medicines listed on MediBuddy. All services covered under your insurance policy can be made cashless.
Click here to start exploring or visit the Offers page to view the latest offers waiting to be availed.